'Volume 3' is a collection of nine extremely beautiful gems from the 1930s, the best era of Cuban music, plus one more explosive dance track from 1947. Expect a generous serving of Cuban son, pregón, rumba and conga, played by the most exquisite orchestras from the old days, artists who recorded their eternal masterpieces in Cuba, the United States, France and Spain. Most of the tracks appear on vinyl for the first time!
1. Weeno, Bravo Y Gody - Suavecito (1933)
2. Orquesta De Oscar Calle - Invitación De La Rumba (1932)
3. Trío Matamoros - Los Carnavales De Oriente (1934)
4. Cuarteto Caney - Alegre Conga (1937)
5. Orquesta De Paulina Alvarez - Pimienta Y Sal (1939)
1. Sexteto Colombia - El Mondonguero (1939)
2. Orquesta Chepín-Chovén - Pero Qué Picazón (1947)
3. Orquesta De Lázaro Quintero - Sabrosona (1933)
4. Orquesta Estrellas Cubanas - Negro Bembón (1933)
5. Orquesta De Don Azpiazu - El Panquelero (1932)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.