Jazzman Records releases the third volume of its Jukebox Mambo compilation series, artfully selected by DJ Liam Large.
A journey through the popular American music of the 1950s influenced by exotic rumba and Afro-Latin seasoned rhythm and blues.
Featuring rarities and unearthed gems from Percy Mayfield, Roy Gaines, Chuz Alfred, Monogram Caribbean Orchestra, and many more.
The twenty-four track compilation comes complete with in-depth track notes and photographs, as well as a deluxe double vinyl edition with gatefold sleeve
1. The Emperor - Time De Tough
2. Preacher Stephens & The Foree Wells Combo - Mary
3. Percy Mayfield - Loose Lips
4. Ethel Boswell - No More for You
5. Camille Howard - Hurry Back Baby
6. Chuz Alfred - Caravan
7. Roy Gaines - Alabama Sue
8. Paul Boyers Band - Mambo Mambo Baby (feat. Pattie Parish)
9. Monogram Caribbean Orchestra - Calypso Cha Cha for Spooks
10. Clarence Garlow - New Bon Ton Roulay
11. Maurice King - Bermuda
12. Floyd Dixon - Please Don't Go
13. Aggie Dukes - Swing Low Sweet Cadillac
14. Otis Blackwell - My Josephine
15. Duke Groner - Oppin for Later
16. Big Bertha - Little Daddy
17. Linton Garner - Double A Mambo
18. Ontarios & Frank Motley & His Crew - Lovers Mambo
19. Toni Jordan - The Bend
20. Eddie Kochak - Mambo Arriba
21. Christine Kittrell - I Ain't Nothing but a Fool
22. Harmonica Blues King Harris - Blues King Mango
23. Donald Woods & The Vel-Aires - My Very Own
24. Sax Mallard - The Mojo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.