Long awaited follow up to the original game-changing Jukebox Mambo set of sweltering rumba accented Rhythm & Blues.
Two years in the making, this sequel ploughs deeper still into the revolutionary '40s and '50s Afro-American musical canon, pulling together another combustible collection of lascivious Latin-edged blues exotica.
Issued with extensive biographical notes and exclusive photographs on a deluxe old style 2LP paste-on gatefold (with A3 size show poster inside), Jukebox Mambo Vol. 2 is likely to be as influential in setting tastes as its predecessor.
1. Lincoln Chase - I Love Your many Ways
2. Christine Chatman w/ Peppy Prince Orchestra - Run Gal Run
3. Chris Powell & His Five Blue Flames - I Come From Jamaica
4. Zilla Mays - Calypso Blues
5. Johnny Oliver - All I Have Is You
6. Chuck Edwards - Morning Train
7. Oscar Saldana - Mambo Hop
8. Jimmy Nolen - Jimmys Jive
9. Four Blazes - All Night Long
10. Chanters - She wants To Mambo
11. Jeanne DeMetz w/ Johnny Alston Orchestra - Calypso Daddy
12. Camille Howard - Within This Heart Of Mine
13. Ashton Savoy - Denga Denga
14. Freddie Mitchell & His Orchestra - Later Gator
15. Note & Toe & The Grenadiers - I Got A Cold - Calypso
16. John McKinney & The Premiers - Gee I Love You
17. T-Bone Walker - Plain Old Down Home Blues
18. Ron Rico w/ Sax Kari Orchestra - Chano
19. Don Tosti y su Conjunto - Mambo Del Pachuco
20. Billy Emerson - Satisfied
21. Frank Motley - Wanda Landa Landa
22. Red Saunders - Summertime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.